Exactly one year to the day after being claimed for $40,000, J J's Lucky Train will be sent postward in the July 31 Resorts Haskell Invitational (gr. I) at Monmouth Park.
Millennium Wind and Bonnie Scot, two colts who could compete in Saturday's grade I Toyota Blue Grass Stakes at Keeneland, turned in impressive drills at the track Tuesday morning in preparation for the $750,000 event at 1 1/8 miles. Millennium Wind went the fastest of 11 horses that worked five furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Klimt to Stretch Out in FrontRunner
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry