Exactly one year to the day after being claimed for $40,000, J J's Lucky Train will be sent postward in the July 31 Resorts Haskell Invitational (gr. I) at Monmouth Park.
Millennium Wind and Bonnie Scot, two colts who could compete in Saturday's grade I Toyota Blue Grass Stakes at Keeneland, turned in impressive drills at the track Tuesday morning in preparation for the $750,000 event at 1 1/8 miles. Millennium Wind went the fastest of 11 horses that worked five furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA