The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission's rules committee has voted to seek an attorney general's opinion on whether the full commission has the legal right to conduct searches of vehicles and living quarters on track property.
The New York State Racing and Wagering Board has disciplined a trainer, assistant trainer, and veterinarian for two tranquilizers found in the system of Vagabond Saint following a second-place finish in the second race at Aqueduct April 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Arrogate Finishes Strong in Latest Drill
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season