Trinniberg, the 2012 champion sprinter, was represented by his first reported foal when a filly produced from Princesspatseattle was foaled Jan. 11 at Rockridge Stud near Hudson, N.Y.
Aysoob Stud Farm of Saudi Arabia has purchased Pomeroy and Flashy Bull to stand at Suliman ibn Zu'air Stud Farm in 2015.
Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y. has announced the stud fees for its 2015 roster of six stallions. Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Trinniberg carries the highest fee at $7,500.
Bluegrass Cat will shuttle from his base at Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y., to Norman Fox's Haras Lacala in Uruguay for the upcoming Southern Hemisphere breeding season.
Rockridge Stud and Lere Visagie are off to a fast start. Download Now
Grade III winner Soaring Empire was represented by his first reported foal when a colt was born Jan. 24 at Phoenix Farm near Paris, Ky.
Below is a list of upcoming farm open houses and stallion shows. Listings are in alphabetical order by state. Times are Eastern Standard Time unless otherwise indicated.
Rockridge Stud in Hudson, N.Y., will host its stallion show on Saturday, Feb. 1, 2014, from 11 a.m.-3 p.m. (EST).
Grade III winner San Pablo has been retired and will join the Rockridge Stud roster in Hudson, NY for 2014, it was announced Dec. 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Three to Represent New York in Derby
- American Pharoah Has Lone Churchill Breeze
- Social Inclusion Second in 2015 Debut
- Puca Works Four Furlongs in Oaks Prep
- Kentucky Derby: Dortmund in the House
- Positive Forecast for Kentucky Derby, Oaks
- Jones Fillies Drill for Kentucky Oaks
- Three Derby Hopefuls Have Derby-Winning Sires
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 26, 2015
- Calumet Farm: The Rebirth of a Legend