Several departments of Maryland state government including the racing commission will be part of a marketing task force to be announced Monday (Oct. 23) at the commission's monthly meeting.
As Maryland lawmakers prepare for their 2005 legislative session, a new poll released Jan. 10 shows that Marylanders' support for slot machines has reached a new high.
Maryland Governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., a Baltimore County native, spent about 90 minutes at Pimlico Race Course late Thursday afternoon, shooting two television commercials to promote next month's Maryland Million.
Most Popular Stories
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool
- Smart Transition Powers Home in Curlin
- Loooch Racing on the Lookout for Top Horses
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Uncertainty as Delaware Drops Pletcher Case
- CHRB Rejects Proposed Decision on Valenzuela
- Monmouth, New Jersey Racing Enjoy Spotlight
- American Pharoah Schools at Monmouth
- Beshear, Moses to Speak at Round Table
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar