Several departments of Maryland state government including the racing commission will be part of a marketing task force to be announced Monday (Oct. 23) at the commission's monthly meeting.
As Maryland lawmakers prepare for their 2005 legislative session, a new poll released Jan. 10 shows that Marylanders' support for slot machines has reached a new high.
Maryland Governor Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., a Baltimore County native, spent about 90 minutes at Pimlico Race Course late Thursday afternoon, shooting two television commercials to promote next month's Maryland Million.
Most Popular Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen for March 31, 2015
- Suffolk Expected to Apply for 2015 Live Dates
- Fracture Knocks Far From Over Off Derby Trail
- Carpe Diem Back at Keeneland for Blue Grass
- Judy the Beauty Heads Busy Work Tab for Ward
- Korean Stallion Sharp Humor Dies in Accident
- Peace and War Returns for Ashland
- Stopchargingmaria Makes 2015 Debut in Madison
- Ashland Stakes: Olly Stevens on Peace and War
- Roberta 'Bobbie' Croll Dies at Age 94