On a bid of $190,000 from George Bolton and Peter Leidel, a yearling filly from the first crop of multiple grade I winner The Factor topped the consignor preferred session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training concluded its two-day run with a spectacular show of financial fireworks.
The action-packed first session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training ended with a flourish after approximately five hours of enthusiastic bidding from a variety of shoppers.
Participants discuss the Fasig-Tipton select juvenile auction, which suffered downturns.
The Fasig-Tipton Texas yearling sale posted increases in its gross revenue, median price, and average price.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s March select sale of 2-year-olds in training is a middle market auction by tradition. But the quality of its stock has improved significantly in recent years.
Veta Cash, a filly by Stravinsky consigned by True South LLC, agent, zipped a quarter in :20 4/5 to post the fastest work at the distance of the third session of the Under Tack Show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2005 Spring Sale of 2-Year-Olds in Training.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic December mixed sale got off to a fast start on Sunday, with big increases in gross revenue, average price, and median price from last year's first session.
Most Popular Stories
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win