Horsemen hashed out the issue of high-volume bettors and rebates Jan. 13, and in the process got a fairly detailed look at their impact on pari-mutuel Thoroughbred racing in the United States.
California regulators decided Feb. 20 that they will hold off on considering a cutoff of wagering at post time from betting through the Lewiston, Maine simulcast hub, which processes wagers for rebating giant Racing and Gaming Services.
Most Popular Stories
- Live Chat - Friday, March 6 at NOON EST
- Winter Weather Continues to Impact Racing
- Convictions in Billion-Dollar Bookmaking Case
- Scat Daddy Colt Tops Sale at F-T Florida
- Pedigree Analysis: Far From Over
- Coffee Pot Brews a Good One in Carpe Diem
- Shared Belief a Massive Favorite in Big 'Cap
- Clubhouse Ride Retired to Stud in California
- Jockey Chapa Appeals Suspension, Fine
- Avila Draws Suspension Dates, Plans to Appeal