Horse Racing Radio Network will launch its "2015 Road to the Breeders' Cup" broadcast series with live coverage of the Stephen Foster Handicap (gr. I) and Fleur de Lis Handicap (gr. II) from Churchill Downs June 13.
A double dose of "Road to the Breeders' Cup World Championships – Powered by Dodge" is on tap this weekend with live racing Saturday and Sunday on ESPN from 5-6 p.m. (EST).
The second half of the Thoroughbred racing season kicks off June 17 with the first 2006 telecast of the Road to the Breeders' Cup World Championships – Powered by Dodge on ESPN from 5-7 p.m. (est).
Most Popular Stories
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner