Trainer John Gosden has declared 3-year-old Kingman in peak fitness ahead of his bid for a fourth consecutive top-level win in the Prix du Haras de Fresnay-Le-Buffard Jacques Le Marois (Fr-I) Aug. 17 at Deauville.
Fresh off a convincing win at Royal Ascot last month, Integral kept the momentum going at Newmarket July 11 when she broke through for a first group I success in the QIPCO Falmouth Stakes.
Second in a last year's controversial edition of the Falmouth Stakes (Eng-I), Sky Lantern is back for another try this year in the July 11 race at Newmarket.
Rizeena, a disappointing classic starter last time out, repelled strong bids from Lesstalk In Paris and Euro Charline to win the Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) for 3-year-old fillies June 20 at Royal Ascot.
French-trained filly Miss France, showing marked improvement from her prep race last month, held off fast-finishing Lightning Thunder to narrowly win the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket.
Nineteen 3-year-old fillies are entered for the QIPCO One Thousand Guineas (Eng-I) May 4 at Newmarket, led by early 7-2 favorite Rizeena.
Chriselliam charged past favorite Rizeena with a torrid outside rally from the back of the field and won the Shadwell Fillies' Mile (Eng-I) in a 28-1 upset Sept. 27 at Newmarket.
Rizeena unleashed a blistering rally from near the back of the field and blew past battling front-runners Kiyoshi and Tapestry in the closing stages to capture the Moyglare Stud Stakes (Ire-I) Sept. 1 at the Curragh.
United States-based trainer Wesley Ward struck at the top level in France Aug. 18 with precocious 2-year-old No Nay Never, who effortlessly stretched his speed to win the Darley Prix Morny (Fr-I) at Deauville.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- Two Juveniles Post Fastest Times at Barretts
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- McCraken Stretches Out in Keeneland Work
- Animo de Valeroso to Stand at Duncan Farms
- Dortmund Back to Dirt in Next Start
- Honorable Duty Aims to Continue Fair Grounds Roll
- Maker Trio Heads Muniz Memorial Handicap