Wigmore Hall takes on 13 challengers as he seeks to defend his title in the $300,000 Jebel Hatta Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-IT) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Master of Hounds will wheel right back off seven days' rest when he faces 12 rivals in the $250,000 Al Fahidi Fort Sponsored by Al Tayer Motors (UAE-IIT) Feb. 16.
Excelebration earned a well-deserved group I victory when he overcame the testing course conditions to win the $614,097 Qatar Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) Sept. 11.
Frankel took the lead from the start and never looked back, flying home to take the $468,000 QIPCO Sussex Stakes (Eng-I) at Glorious Goodwood July 27 by five lengths.
Fuisse came charging down the center of the course and prevailed in a blanket finish to the Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) Sept. 5.
In putting his own Classic aspirations in the shop window, the decisive success by Rio de La Plata in the group I Prix Jean-Luc Lagardere (Grand Criterium) for 2-year-olds at Longchamp Oct. 7 paid a huge compliment to New Approach.
Godolphin unveiled a new 2-year-old star at Glorious Goodwood as Rio de La Plata drew off to an easy two-length victory in the Veuve Clicquot Vintage Stakes (Eng-II) on Wednesday.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star
- Gold Dream Punches Ticket to BC Classic
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf