Hong Kong raider Dynamic Blitz turned in a dominating performance in the Al Shindagha Sprint Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III), winning by 2 1/4-lengths Feb. 3 at Meydan Racecourse.
Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Sacred Kingdom has just one formidable challenge left -- a race against Australian speed ace Miss Andretti at Sha Tin in three weeks time -- and the right result there will see him claim the title of the world's champion sprinter for 2007.
The 2003 William Inglis and Son Ltd. San Miguel Classic Yearling Sale concluded Tuesday in Australia with an average price of AUS$29,812 for 347 horses sold and an overall gross of AUS$10,344,750, both marginally up on 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Game On Dude Captures Record Third Big 'Cap
- Featured Horse Profile: Palace Malice
- California Chrome Shines Again in San Felipe
- Palace Malice Returns a Winner in GP Handicap
- Ring Weekend Springs Tampa Bay Derby Upset
- Top Billing Off Derby Trail With Fracture
- Indian Charlie Son Drills Fast Furlong at OBS
- Sahara Sky Storms to Second San Carlos Win
- Winning Prize Streaks Home in Kilroe Mile
- Euphrosyne Elevated to Honeybee Victory