Coverage of Amber Sky's win in the Al Quoz Sprint, from the walking ring to post-race interviews with jockey Joao Moreira and trainer Ricky Yiu. Watch Video
Amber Sky burned to a course record victory in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Empowered by IPIC (UAE-I) March 29 at Meydan.
Hong Kong raider Dynamic Blitz turned in a dominating performance in the Al Shindagha Sprint Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III), winning by 2 1/4-lengths Feb. 3 at Meydan Racecourse.
Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Sacred Kingdom has just one formidable challenge left -- a race against Australian speed ace Miss Andretti at Sha Tin in three weeks time -- and the right result there will see him claim the title of the world's champion sprinter for 2007.
The 2003 William Inglis and Son Ltd. San Miguel Classic Yearling Sale concluded Tuesday in Australia with an average price of AUS$29,812 for 347 horses sold and an overall gross of AUS$10,344,750, both marginally up on 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales