Coverage of Amber Sky's win in the Al Quoz Sprint, from the walking ring to post-race interviews with jockey Joao Moreira and trainer Ricky Yiu. Watch Video
Amber Sky burned to a course record victory in the $1 million Al Quoz Sprint Empowered by IPIC (UAE-I) March 29 at Meydan.
Hong Kong raider Dynamic Blitz turned in a dominating performance in the Al Shindagha Sprint Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III), winning by 2 1/4-lengths Feb. 3 at Meydan Racecourse.
Sacred Kingdom upheld local dominance Dec. 13 in the Cathay Pacific Hong Kong Sprint (HK-I) at Sha Tin by regaining the title he won so impressively two years ago.
Sacred Kingdom has just one formidable challenge left -- a race against Australian speed ace Miss Andretti at Sha Tin in three weeks time -- and the right result there will see him claim the title of the world's champion sprinter for 2007.
The 2003 William Inglis and Son Ltd. San Miguel Classic Yearling Sale concluded Tuesday in Australia with an average price of AUS$29,812 for 347 horses sold and an overall gross of AUS$10,344,750, both marginally up on 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Belvoir Bay Makes the Grade in Torrey Pines
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- War Front Gets 50th Black-Type Winner
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Romero Rides First Winner at Indiana Grand
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby