Prince Khalid Abdullah's 2000 Group II Richmond Stakes winner Endless Summer was disqualified from that race at a Feb. 11 British Jockey Club hearing Feb. 11 after it was discovered the colt was technically three when winning the contest for 2-year-olds.
The first steps of expanding handle in Virginia over the next five years were taken July 1 when the Virginia Racing Commission reviewed an application for a second off-track wagering center in Richmond.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition