San Fernando Stakes (gr. II) and Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf winner Nownownow sold for $130,000 to top the Nov. 17 session of the Keeneland breeding stock sale.
Odds-on favorite Songster, making his first start since being transferred from Darley Stable to Godolphin last winter, made short work of his four rivals in the $105,400 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) in his first start of the year at Belmont Park Saturday.
In one of the first hurdles of the Triple Crown campaign, Teuflesberg wins the $250,000 Southwest Stakes at Oaklawn Park, paying $48.80. The heavy 1-2 favorite, previously unbeaten Hard Spun, finishes fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Fager to Deliver Thoroughbred Owner Conference Keynote
- Conrad Bandoroff Joins Denali Stud
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- F-T Saratoga Offering 12 From Scat Daddy's Last Crop