San Fernando Stakes (gr. II) and Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf winner Nownownow sold for $130,000 to top the Nov. 17 session of the Keeneland breeding stock sale.
Odds-on favorite Songster, making his first start since being transferred from Darley Stable to Godolphin last winter, made short work of his four rivals in the $105,400 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) in his first start of the year at Belmont Park Saturday.
In one of the first hurdles of the Triple Crown campaign, Teuflesberg wins the $250,000 Southwest Stakes at Oaklawn Park, paying $48.80. The heavy 1-2 favorite, previously unbeaten Hard Spun, finishes fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective
- Nyquist to Work in Afternoon at Santa Anita