San Fernando Stakes (gr. II) and Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf winner Nownownow sold for $130,000 to top the Nov. 17 session of the Keeneland breeding stock sale.
Odds-on favorite Songster, making his first start since being transferred from Darley Stable to Godolphin last winter, made short work of his four rivals in the $105,400 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) in his first start of the year at Belmont Park Saturday.
In one of the first hurdles of the Triple Crown campaign, Teuflesberg wins the $250,000 Southwest Stakes at Oaklawn Park, paying $48.80. The heavy 1-2 favorite, previously unbeaten Hard Spun, finishes fourth.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky