Aqueduct Racetrack would see a sharp increase in the number of slot machines it offers at its Resorts World casino under a deal being negotiated at the Capitol in Albany as part of state budget talks, Newsday reported.
An audit released by New York's chief fiscal watchdog is critical of how NYRA is handling major expenses on capital projects.
New York lawmakers have given final approval to an expansion of video lottery terminal games at six of the state's nine racetrack-based casinos.
The Genting Group has revealed its plans for a full-blown casino in New York, and as expected, it joins a growing list of would-be casino operators who want to come as close to New York City as legally possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Sheikh Mohammed 'Definitely' Plans to Hike DWC Purse
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Suffolk Downs Sale Approved by Gaming Commission
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Taghleeb Looks For Third Straight Win in Pan American
- Churchill Downs Inc. Rejoins NTRA
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue