Aqueduct Racetrack would see a sharp increase in the number of slot machines it offers at its Resorts World casino under a deal being negotiated at the Capitol in Albany as part of state budget talks, Newsday reported.
An audit released by New York's chief fiscal watchdog is critical of how NYRA is handling major expenses on capital projects.
New York lawmakers have given final approval to an expansion of video lottery terminal games at six of the state's nine racetrack-based casinos.
The Genting Group has revealed its plans for a full-blown casino in New York, and as expected, it joins a growing list of would-be casino operators who want to come as close to New York City as legally possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now
- Orb Colt Tops Fasig-Tipton Second Session
- Handy Work at Remington for Texas Chrome
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- No Raise for NYRA Discretionary Spending
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic