Aqueduct Racetrack would see a sharp increase in the number of slot machines it offers at its Resorts World casino under a deal being negotiated at the Capitol in Albany as part of state budget talks, Newsday reported.
An audit released by New York's chief fiscal watchdog is critical of how NYRA is handling major expenses on capital projects.
New York lawmakers have given final approval to an expansion of video lottery terminal games at six of the state's nine racetrack-based casinos.
The Genting Group has revealed its plans for a full-blown casino in New York, and as expected, it joins a growing list of would-be casino operators who want to come as close to New York City as legally possible.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Ontario-Sired Bonuses to Continue for 2017-18
- Mineshaft Colt Tops OBS Day 3 Watch List
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- What's Going On Here: The Gamble