Reproduction Takeaways from the AAEP Convention. Each year at the American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention, veterinarians share the latest in research on a number of topics. Download Now
From the evolutionary development of the placental layers to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome, no topic was left untouched when leading reproductive researchers and practitioners from around the world convened at the Gluck Equine Research Center in Lexington, Ky.
Modern technology has provided the veterinarian and horse owner with many sophisticated tools. However, a good teasing program is still essential for insuring success in an equine breeding program, writes Les Sellnow in the February edition of The Horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Surgical Strike Gets His Graded Stakes Win
- Exaggerator Arrives at Belmont Park
- Songbird Works at Santa Anita, Target Unknown
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Royal Ascot Journey Confirmed for Tepin
- Enola Gray Passes Two-Turn Test in Melair
- Makahiki Wins Japanese Derby
- Diva Express, I'm a Looker Dead Heat at CD