Reproduction Takeaways from the AAEP Convention. Each year at the American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention, veterinarians share the latest in research on a number of topics. Download Now
From the evolutionary development of the placental layers to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome, no topic was left untouched when leading reproductive researchers and practitioners from around the world convened at the Gluck Equine Research Center in Lexington, Ky.
Modern technology has provided the veterinarian and horse owner with many sophisticated tools. However, a good teasing program is still essential for insuring success in an equine breeding program, writes Les Sellnow in the February edition of The Horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- CHRB Medication Rule Modifications for 2017