Reproduction Takeaways from the AAEP Convention. Each year at the American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention, veterinarians share the latest in research on a number of topics. Download Now
From the evolutionary development of the placental layers to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome, no topic was left untouched when leading reproductive researchers and practitioners from around the world convened at the Gluck Equine Research Center in Lexington, Ky.
Modern technology has provided the veterinarian and horse owner with many sophisticated tools. However, a good teasing program is still essential for insuring success in an equine breeding program, writes Les Sellnow in the February edition of The Horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Homecoming Classic Renamed to Honor Lukas
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Dept. of Labor Files Suit Against Asmussen
- KY Breeders' Incentive Fund Changes Approved
- Summer Select Sales Guide: In the Details
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- British Steeplechaser Kauto Star Euthanized
- TOBA June Member of the Month
- Zindaya Stretches Out in Perfect Sting Stakes
- Bill Lets New York OTBs Use Capital Funds