Reproduction Takeaways from the AAEP Convention. Each year at the American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention, veterinarians share the latest in research on a number of topics. Download Now
From the evolutionary development of the placental layers to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome, no topic was left untouched when leading reproductive researchers and practitioners from around the world convened at the Gluck Equine Research Center in Lexington, Ky.
Modern technology has provided the veterinarian and horse owner with many sophisticated tools. However, a good teasing program is still essential for insuring success in an equine breeding program, writes Les Sellnow in the February edition of The Horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana