Reproduction Takeaways from the AAEP Convention. Each year at the American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention, veterinarians share the latest in research on a number of topics. Download Now
From the evolutionary development of the placental layers to Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome, no topic was left untouched when leading reproductive researchers and practitioners from around the world convened at the Gluck Equine Research Center in Lexington, Ky.
Modern technology has provided the veterinarian and horse owner with many sophisticated tools. However, a good teasing program is still essential for insuring success in an equine breeding program, writes Les Sellnow in the February edition of The Horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- Darley Sire Commands Dies in Australia
- Slade Power Convincing July Cup Victor
- Calder's Top Racing Official to Stay With CDI
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- The Pizza Man Key Ingredient To Arlington
- Wise Dan Turns in First Breeze Since Surgery
- Jockey Stevens to Undergo Knee Surgery
- Multiple Group I Winner The Fugue Retired
- The Influence of His Majesty