With his incomparable half sister Black Caviar recently retired, All Too Hard ascended to the status of Australia's top horse in training April 27 after a dazzling performance in the All Aged Stakes (Aus-I) at Randwick.
The Aiden O'Brein-trained 3-year-old Imperial Monarch drew position 10 of 11 and was installed as the 3-1 favorite on the morning line for the Pattison Canadian International at Woodbine Oct. 14.
Carlton House will try to notch his first group I victory and add glory to an already banner year for The Queen when he takes on So You Think and nine others in the Prince of Wales's Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 20.
Cirrus des Aigles took the lead soon after the start and never looked back as he cruised to an easy eight-length victory in the Prix Ganay (Fr-I) at Longchamp April 29.
Australian superstar So You Think and defending champion Workforce appear set to clash once again as a field of 16 runners were declared for the $5,437,800 Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I) Oct. 2.
Excelebration earned a well-deserved group I victory when he overcame the testing course conditions to win the $614,097 Qatar Prix du Moulin de Longchamp (Fr-I) Sept. 11.
Meandre benefitted from a perfectly-timed ride by Maxime Guyon as he stormed past Seville in the final yards to capture the Juddmonte Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I) at Longchamp July 14.
Reliable Man kept his perfect record intact as he rolled past Bubble Chic in the final yards to capture the $1,213,290 Prix du Jockey-Club (French Derby, Fr-I) at Chantilly June 5.
Most Popular Stories
- Large Crowd Watches American Pharoah Gallop
- More Than Just a Name for Run for Retts
- MJC: Laurel Meet Offered Building Blocks
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Stacy Mitchhart to Conclude TOBA Dinner
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- Swagger Jack Moves to Dana Point
- Seth Hancock Named Keeneland Trustee
- Glen Hill Farm to Sponsor One Dreamer Stakes