In a change designed to win support of its Reformed Racing Medication Rules, The Jockey Club has added a provision governing regulatory administration of furosemide on race day.
It's time for action on The Jockey Club's 'Reformed Racing Medication Rules.' read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club officially released its "Reformed Racing Medication Rules" March 30, but broad adoption of the policies hinges on action by regulators in all racing jurisdictions.
Most Popular Stories
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- BC Nomination Discount for HRA Ends July 15
- New York Coupled Entry Rules Modified
- F-T Summer Sale Adds Stakes-Winning Fillies
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- Owner/Breeder Lindh Dies at 84