In a change designed to win support of its Reformed Racing Medication Rules, The Jockey Club has added a provision governing regulatory administration of furosemide on race day.
It's time for action on The Jockey Club's 'Reformed Racing Medication Rules.' read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club officially released its "Reformed Racing Medication Rules" March 30, but broad adoption of the policies hinges on action by regulators in all racing jurisdictions.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Litfin At Large: Looking at State-Bred Stakes
- Can Frosted Cool Down Chrome-Arrogate Fever?
- NorCal 2017 Race Dates Remain Unresolved
- Fernung Elected New FTBOA President