In a change designed to win support of its Reformed Racing Medication Rules, The Jockey Club has added a provision governing regulatory administration of furosemide on race day.
It's time for action on The Jockey Club's 'Reformed Racing Medication Rules.' read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club officially released its "Reformed Racing Medication Rules" March 30, but broad adoption of the policies hinges on action by regulators in all racing jurisdictions.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold