In a change designed to win support of its Reformed Racing Medication Rules, The Jockey Club has added a provision governing regulatory administration of furosemide on race day.
It's time for action on The Jockey Club's 'Reformed Racing Medication Rules.' read blog
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club officially released its "Reformed Racing Medication Rules" March 30, but broad adoption of the policies hinges on action by regulators in all racing jurisdictions.
Most Popular Stories
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Remembering Ben's Cat
- Look Back: Shuvee Completes a Filly Triple Crown
- Ky. HBPA Teams with Ellis for 'College Day'
- Leatherbury, Maryland Racing Mourn Ben's Cat
- Dickinson, Lady Eli to Meet Again in Diana
- Biancone Moves Closer to Kentucky Reinstatement
- Direct Dial, Admiral Jimmy Vie Again in Sanford
- The Future of Aftercare Funding: An OTTB Subsidy