Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal proclaimed Thursday, May 1, as "Mucho Macho Man Day" in the state.
Ever-youthful Gary Stevens put an exclamation point on his remarkable comeback this season when riding Mucho Macho Man to a nose victory in the $5 million Breeders' Cup Classic (gr. I) Nov. 2 at Santa Anita Park.
Much Macho Man, who was pulled out of consideration to defend his Gulfstream Park Handicap (gr. II) title due to a virus, has been sent to the Fair Hill Training Center, along with two stablemates.
Reeves Thoroughbreds' multi-millionare Mucho Macho Man breezed five furlongs in 1:02 the morning of Feb. 23 at Gulfstream Park, prepping for a probable start in the $300,000 Gulfstream Park Handicap (gr. II) on March 9.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Accelerate Finds Just Enough in Los Al Derby
- Nightflower Takes Second Europa
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Senor Guitar First Winner for Star Guitar