Mahbooba drove past First City in deep stretch to win the $200,000 Balanchine Stakes Sponsored by S.O.G. (UAE-IIT) by 2 1/2 lengths at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 17.
First City got up in the final strides to nail heavily-favored Mahbooba on the wire in the $200,000 Cape Verde Stakes-Sponsored by The Saeed and Mohammed Al Naboodah Group (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse Jan. 20.
Mike de Kock's Mahbooba will be gunning for her second straight win when she takes on seven rivals in the $200,000 Cape Verdi Stakes-Sponsored by The Saeed and Mohammed Al Naboodah Group (UAE-IIT) Jan. 20.
Six races worth a total of $16 million will be contested in the lead-up to the $10 million Dubai World Cup Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-I) on March 26 at Meydan Racecourse.
Equestrio beats Dialed In, Turbulent Descent and Dubai racing. View Slideshow
Bankable flew down the center of the course to capture the $200,000 Mahab Al Shimaal Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) by one length over Conveyance at Meydan Racecourse March 3.
Frankie Dettori and Mendip will look to notch their second straight stakes win when they go to the post in the $200,000 Burj Nahaar Sponsored by Emirates Airline (UAE-III) Mar. 3.
River Jetez flew down the center of the course to claim a decisive 2-1/2 length victory in the $200,000 Balanchine Stakes Sponsored by Emirates NBD (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 18.
A field of 11 fillies and mares, five of them stakes winners, are set to do battle in the nine-furlong Balanchine Stakes Sponsored by Emirates NBD (UAE-IIT) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 18.
Hong Kong raider Dynamic Blitz turned in a dominating performance in the Al Shindagha Sprint Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III), winning by 2 1/4-lengths Feb. 3 at Meydan Racecourse.
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- What's Going On Here: No Bid, No Win
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- National HBPA Set for Convention in March in Las Vegas
- PA Development Fund Helped Brandt Expand Feed Business
- Detailed Report on Horse Health, Management Released