Incahoots, a winning Oasis Dream filly, is likely to remain in training following her purchase for 420,000 guineas ($663,978), the highest price on the first day of Tattersalls mare sale Nov. 30.
Juddmonte's first-crop sire Frankel had the highest-priced horse at the opening session of the Goffs Orby yearling sale Sept. 29, a filly out of group I winner Alexander Goldrun.
Night Visit, dam of 2013 Irish Derby (Ire-I) winner Trading Leather, sold to agent Hubie De Burgh for 975,000 ($1,333,819 in United States funds) to top Goffs February sale on closing day Feb. 13.
A daughter of New Approach topped the opening session of the Goffs Orby yearling sale, bringing €775,000 ($1,000,600 in U.S. funds) Oct. 3 in Ireland.
Blas Ceoil, who is in foal to 2009 Horse of the Year Sea The Stars, topped the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale, bringing 300,000 euros ($407,946 in U.S. funds) Nov. 19 in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Named 2016 Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Smith Eagerly Awaits 'Chrome'-Arrogate Rematch
- Lea Gets Bay Filly as First Foal
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Pegasus Features Several Unique Conditions
- Arrogate Celebrated as Longines World's Best Racehorse
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - January 24, 2017
- Total of 418 3-year-olds Nominated to 2017 Triple Crown
- Behind Scenes of Arrogate’s World’s Best Ranking
- Pletcher Duo Stands Out in Poseidon Handicap