Night Visit, dam of 2013 Irish Derby (Ire-I) winner Trading Leather, sold to agent Hubie De Burgh for 975,000 ($1,333,819 in United States funds) to top Goffs February sale on closing day Feb. 13.
A daughter of New Approach topped the opening session of the Goffs Orby yearling sale, bringing €775,000 ($1,000,600 in U.S. funds) Oct. 3 in Ireland.
Blas Ceoil, who is in foal to 2009 Horse of the Year Sea The Stars, topped the opening session of the Goffs November breeding stock sale, bringing 300,000 euros ($407,946 in U.S. funds) Nov. 19 in Ireland.
Most Popular Stories
- Zayat: American Pharoah to Run in Travers
- American Pharoah Takes the Haskell
- Wise Dan on Target for September Return
- Haskell TV Ratings Double Compared With 2014
- Casino OTB Parlor in Maryland Proves Popular
- 18 Frankel Yearlings in Tattersalls Sale
- Two Paths Toward Integrity
- Entrepreneurs Wanted at Arizona Symposium
- Shared Belief Still Healing in Northwest
- Inside the August 8, 2015 Issue