Harlan's Holiday, who stands at WinStar Farm in Versailles, saw his 2-year-olds earn a seasonal record $2,954,556 in 2012, eclipsing the previous record of $2,811,337 set in 2008 by Tapit.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby