Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Adjusting to Newmarket
- Baffert May Not Enter Filly in Kentucky Oaks
- Kentucky Derby News Update: April 27, 2015
- Dortmund to Track, Other Derby Horses Arrive
- Itsaknockout Promotes Upcoming Boxing Match
- Changes Eyed for KY Breeders' Incentive Fund
- Houghton, Radosevich Win Mahoning Titles
- Case Against Pena Results in Three-Year Ban
- Alto Aims High With Materiality
- Dean Dorton Named Official BC Partner