Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Madden Gets Birthday Win at Saratoga
- King Kranz Holds Royal Edge in Amsterdam
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex