Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Ward Fillies Work at Arlington for Royal Meet
- American Pharoah Continues Churchill Training
- Sheikh Hamdan: U.S. TC Too Much Pressure
- Ol' Fashion Gal Fends Off Late Run in Selene
- Mubtaahij Breezes Easy at Belmont Park
- Ashleyluvssugar No Fluke in Whittingham
- Stewart Pleased with Tale of Verve at Belmont
- Solow, Queen's Jewel Win at Longchamp
- Main Sequence to Defend United Nations Title
- American Pharoah Gallops Again at Churchill