Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Jose Ortiz Rides Five Winners at Aqueduct
- Gulfstream Set for Historic Championship Meet
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch