Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Jim Rome Remembers Shared Belief
- Lady Eli's Miracle Comeback Looms
- Woodward Up Next for Frosted
- Del Mar to Cut Race Dates, Open Later in 2017
- Majesto Spikes Fever, to Scratch From Travers
- Unbeaten Enola Gray Steps Up in Torrey Pines
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- British Races to Support Small Breeders