Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate