Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- McCarron: Clarification
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Excessively Alike