Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- American Freedom Clear Winner in Iowa Derby
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- As Borell Released, Cruelty Laws Questioned
- Top Caribbean Race to Be Held at Gulfstream
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Wake Forest Heads United Nations
- Globetrotting Tepin Preps for Saratoga Ship
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- The Paralyzed Jockey Who's Still in the Race