Pinnacle Entertainment, which owns Belterra Park in Ohio and more than 10 other casinos in the United States, has confirmed it has received a proposal from Gaming and Leisure Properties to acquire its real estate assets.
Penn National Gaming Inc. reported a net loss of $12.2 million for the second quarter of 2013, compared with a profit of $69.6 million for the three months in 2012.
Two Pennsylvania racetrack gaming companies are among the six bidders for a license to build a non-racetrack casino in Philadelphia.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Pegasus World Cup: A Jolt of Reality
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection