Social media reactions immediately following American Pharoah's historic victory in the Belmont Stakes which made him the 12th Triple Crown winner.
Tweets about Keeneland's decision to return to a dirt racing surface were flying fast and furious after the Lexington oval announced the removal of Polytrack April 2. Here, a selection of comments from the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses