Social media reactions immediately following American Pharoah's historic victory in the Belmont Stakes which made him the 12th Triple Crown winner.
Tweets about Keeneland's decision to return to a dirt racing surface were flying fast and furious after the Lexington oval announced the removal of Polytrack April 2. Here, a selection of comments from the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver