Social media reactions immediately following American Pharoah's historic victory in the Belmont Stakes which made him the 12th Triple Crown winner.
Tweets about Keeneland's decision to return to a dirt racing surface were flying fast and furious after the Lexington oval announced the removal of Polytrack April 2. Here, a selection of comments from the industry.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm