The Massachusetts Gaming Commission took steps Jan. 30 to ensure the highest standards in both integrity and safety as the state's horse racing industry prepares to coexist with planned casinos in the near future.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has initiated an administrative action against trainer Tom Amoss that could result in a 60-day suspension and $5,000 fine.
The Association of Racing Commissioners International Pari-Mutuel Auditors and Regulators Conference on regulating, testing, and monitoring pari-mutuel wagering systems is scheduled for July 7-8 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown Hotel.
Most Popular Stories
- Millionaire Grade I Winner Dads Caps Retired
- Del Mar Critics Speak Out at CHRB Meeting
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Veitch's Suspension Sent Back to KHRC
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past