The Massachusetts Gaming Commission took steps Jan. 30 to ensure the highest standards in both integrity and safety as the state's horse racing industry prepares to coexist with planned casinos in the near future.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has initiated an administrative action against trainer Tom Amoss that could result in a 60-day suspension and $5,000 fine.
The Association of Racing Commissioners International Pari-Mutuel Auditors and Regulators Conference on regulating, testing, and monitoring pari-mutuel wagering systems is scheduled for July 7-8 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown Hotel.
Most Popular Stories
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Rockingham to End All Operations Aug. 31
- Velasquez to Ride Full-Time at Gulfstream
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Little Nappy is Shackleford's First Winner
- Taris Could Opt for Triple Bend Over Vanity
- Candy Ride Colt Tops Barretts Sale