The Massachusetts Gaming Commission took steps Jan. 30 to ensure the highest standards in both integrity and safety as the state's horse racing industry prepares to coexist with planned casinos in the near future.
The Indiana Horse Racing Commission has initiated an administrative action against trainer Tom Amoss that could result in a 60-day suspension and $5,000 fine.
The Association of Racing Commissioners International Pari-Mutuel Auditors and Regulators Conference on regulating, testing, and monitoring pari-mutuel wagering systems is scheduled for July 7-8 at the Indianapolis Marriott Downtown Hotel.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Reached on Pegasus Starting Slot for Gun Runner
- Jockey Lane Luzzi Follows in Father's Footsteps
- A. P. Indy Fires Another Across the Bow
- Bahamian Squall's First Foal is a Colt
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- New York Lawmakers Question Cuomo's NYRA Plans
- Recalling World's Most Lucrative Races
- First Foal a Filly for Grade 1 Winner Danza
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Lane to Join The National Stud as New Stud Manager