Canadian trainer Ralph J. Biamonte won his 1,000th race, when he sent out Citius to victory in the eighth race at Woodbine Oct. 25.
Rebounding from her fifth-place finish in the Mazarine Stakes earlier this month, Rose and Shine swept to the lead approaching mid-stretch and held on well to win the $252,100 Princess Elizabeth Stakes at Woodbine Oct. 29.
Banner Bill remained unbeaten in two starts for trainer Ralph Biamonte when he took command in upper stretch and romped to a 5 3/4-length victory in the $159,244 Victoria Stakes for 2-year-olds at Woodbine June 18.
Feathers flew down a muddy Woodbine stretch Saturday to win the six furlong $142,625 Ontario Fashion Stakes for fillies and mares for the second straight year.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- F-T Kentucky July Sale Catalogs 332 Yearlings
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- Keen Ice Breezes Half-Mile for Belmont
- Pan American Conference Draws a Crowd
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- What's Going On Here: Embracing Change
- Fairmount Sale Hinges on Approval for Slots