Racing from Santa Anita Park and Golden Gate Fields would be available on television network TVG under a content swap currently being negotiated, an executive from The Stronach Group told the California Horse Racing Board.
The CHRB Medication and Track Safety Committee will conduct a public meeting April 11, for discussion and action on a number of proposals relating to the safety of racehorses and the integrity of racing.
Louisiana trainer Terry Vance had a suspension reduced from six months to 60 days because the classification of the drug found in his horse had been reduced from Class 2 to the less potent Class 3.
The six-month suspension of Delta Downs trainer Terry W. Vance after a horse he trains tested positive for Ractopamine has not yet taken effect.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Judy the Beauty Leads Las Flores Shippers
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Riposte Heads Solid Hillsborough Field
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones