Have you thought about owning your own racehorse, but just aren't sure how to start? Join us for a free webcast and an extended Q&A session about Thoroughbred partnerships. Presented by West Point Thoroughbreds. Join Now!
- By Tom LaMarra
The head of a major racing partnership group acknowledged the difficulties faced by the Thoroughbred industry, but indicated the primary thing the industry has to fear is itself.
A racing partnership just for women takes off.
Most Popular Stories
- Well-Balanced Field in Dance Smartly
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Look Back: Dr. Fager Delivers on Turf in United Nations
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Wings of Eagles Seeks English-Irish Derby Double
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate