Have you thought about owning your own racehorse, but just aren't sure how to start? Join us for a free webcast and an extended Q&A session about Thoroughbred partnerships. Presented by West Point Thoroughbreds. Join Now!
- By Tom LaMarra
The head of a major racing partnership group acknowledged the difficulties faced by the Thoroughbred industry, but indicated the primary thing the industry has to fear is itself.
A racing partnership just for women takes off.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- Phlash Phelps Team Back in Maryland Million
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland