The Breeders' Cup announced April 21 a "new marketing platform" that will feature 18 Breeders' Cup "Win and You're In" races from U.S. tracks in 2014.
Listings of racing on television and upcoming stakes
As the road to the Kentucky Derby (gr. I) gets shorter, the telecasts of premier 3-year-old Thoroughbred racing heats up in prep races televised on "Citgo Racing to the Kentucky Derby," the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA)-produced series on the ESPN networks.
The Racing Network has announced its broadcast schedule for many of the major stakes races leading up to the Triple Crown and major handicap races for older horses. This weekend TRN will televise the $1,000,000 Santa Anita Handicap live from Santa Anita Park and the Gulfstream Park Handicap.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic Winner Concern Dies at 25
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Wise Dan Making Progress, Still Tack-Walking
- Unlocking Winners: Dubai and the Derby Preps
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- VLT Expansion Proposals Shot Down in New York
- Commissioner Eyes Easier Skip Away Prize
- MA House Passes Suffolk Simulcast Extension
- RMTC Board Announces Cobalt Threshold
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup