Thoroughbred horsemen plan to meet with Betfair officials Dec. 7 to ensure they are party to contracts the Great Britain-based company is signing with United States racetracks for their content.
The head of a Kentucky horsemen's association said his group withheld approval for the Churchill Downs signal to go out to a pair of offshore rebate shops for the undercards of the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I), and is aggravated that the track is blaming horsemen for a decline in handle on the two programs.
- By Ryan Conley
TrackNet Media Group is confident it will execute a contract to carry the Breeders' Cup World Championships signal, an executive with the content management company said Oct. 16.
Churchill Downs announced Friday that it will provide simulcast accounting services to Racing and Gaming Services, a company on the Caribbean island of St. Kitts that handles wagers on Thoroughbred, harness, and Greyhound races.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance