Effective Jan. 1, 2014, additional quality control requirements will be implemented for races in North America eligible for non-listed, black-type status in auction catalogs.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Jogs One Mile at Churchill
- Smooth Stride Could Lift American Pharoah
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Secretariat's Birthplace Named 'Historic'
- Grade I Winner Molly Morgan Retired
- No Belmont Stakes for Conquest Curlinate
- Star-Studded Group Nominated for Los Al Derby
- Commentary: Saving, Not Destroying the House
- Woodbine Plans Events to Send Off Loiselle
- Groupie Doll's First Foal's Homecoming