From Jan. 1 through mid-March, slot machines at four racetracks in Pennsylvania had produced roughly $17.5 million for purses and breed development for Thoroughbred and Standardbred racing.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Gets First Look at Belmont
- American Pharoah Draws Post 5 for Belmont
- Lenny's Place: Belmont Stakes Episode
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Racing Leaders: Triple Crown Would Lift Sport
- Zayat Stables Inks Promo Deal for 'Pharoah'
- Legatissimo Favored in 11-Horse Investec Oaks
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Commentary: 'If Florida Can, We All Can'
- Belmont Stakes: Bob Baffert Presser