For the first time in Breeders' Cup history, horses entered in all championship races will be required to pass through a race-day detention barn, keeping in step with security measures set up by the New York Racing Association earlier this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby