Diamond Jubilee, Coronation, Commonwealth Cup, Gold Cup, Hardwicke, Queen's Vase, King Edward VII, Ribblesdale, Albany, Hampton Court, Takarazuka Kinen, Affirmed, Precisionist, Ohio Derby, The Chicago Handicap, Bold Ruckus, and more.
The Coolmore team from Ireland ruled the fourth day of Royal Ascot, where it won both group 1 events and gave a boost to Caravaggio, one of the most promising sons of the late sire Scat Daddy.
Jockey Ryan Moore rode a record ninth winner of this year's Royal Ascot meeting on favored Aloft in the Queen's Vase Stakes that closed out the Friday, June 19 card.
Ascot Racecourse announced June 13 that the 2013 Queen's Vase (Eng-III), to be run June 21, will be titled "The Queen's Vase In Memory of Sir Henry Cecil."
Fallen For You showed an impressive turn of foot as she drew off in the final furlong to win the $422,500 Coronation Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 22.
Most Popular Stories
- Focused Hemsworth Entered in Curlin Stakes
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Hard Aces Looks for Repeat in Cougar II
- Abel Tasman, Elate Exit CCA Oaks in Good Order
- Big World to be Offered at Fasig-Tipton November Sale
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Awesome Banner Posts Bullet Ahead of Vanderbilt
- Court Gives FL Breeders Right to Challenge Awards Plan