A field of 10, including 2010 winner Chinchon, will assemble at Monmouth Park July 2 for the $750,000 United Nations Stakes (gr. IT).
A field of nine older runners will face off in the May 21 Hanshin Cup (gr. III) at Arlington Park, including defending champion Country Flavor.
He's among a trio of leading 3-year-old prospects, including Super Saver and Dublin, headlining the $1 million Arkansas Derby after entries were taken for the April 10 renewal at Oaklawn Park.
WinStar Farm's homebred Rule, part of trainer Todd Pletcher's powerful stable of 3-year-olds, is the 5-2 morning line favorite for the $750,000 Florida Derby (gr. I) at Gulfstream Park March 20.
Zayat Stable's Eskendereya, 8 1/2-length winner of the Fountain of Youth Stakes (gr. II), is among 92 3-year-olds nominated for the $750,000 Florida Derby (gr. I) to be run March 20 at Gulfstream Park,
Searching for overlays in this weekend's stakes and a look at Odysseus' resounding victory at Tampa Bay.
Led by Kingfield Stables' Buddy's Saint, an all-star cast of 10 3-year-olds was drawn for the $250,000 Fasig-Tipton Fountain of Stakes (gr. II) at Gulfstream Park Feb. 20.
Featuring '10 to Watch,' with an eye on a 1 1/8-mile allowance race at Gulfstream Sunday.
Undefeated Lookin At Lucky handled his first try at two turns successfully in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) Oct. 4, allowing Bob Baffert to look forward to the Nov. 7 Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) at Santa Anita Park.
Unbeaten Lookin At Lucky seeks his fourth consecutive win for trainer Bob Baffert and a spot in the starting gate for next month's Grey Goose Breeders' Cup Juvenile (gr. I) when he faces 11 juvenile rivals in the $300,000 Norfolk Stakes (gr. I) at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meet Oct. 4.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Pierce Trains Tampa String for Sam-Son, Pin Oak
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Hong Kong Stars to Battle on Sunday at Sha Tin
- Look Back: Master Derby Wins Louisiana Derby
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- More Than 100 Cataloged to Texas 2-Year-Old Sale