Favored Aruna, racing on Polytrack for the first time, emerged from the pack approaching mid-stretch and quickly took control to win the $500,000 Juddmonte Spinster Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland Oct. 9.
Shug McGaughey, Bill Mott, and Todd Pletcher, who have won three of the last four editions of the $500,000 Juddmonte Spinster (gr. I), are back again with multiple contenders in the prestigious race Oct. 9 at Keeneland.
Fresh off her upset victory in the Ruffian Handicap (gr. I), Farnsworth Stables' Ask the Moon will take on five rivals in the $300,000 Personal Ensign Invitational (gr. I) Aug. 28 at Saratoga.
California shipper Evening Jewel took everything her rivals could throw at her but proved a determined front-running winner of the $400,000 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr.I) at Keeneland April 3.
While 2-year-old champion filly She Be Wild tops the eight-horse field for the April 3 Central Bank Ashland Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland, Negligee looks more than prepared to give her a run for the money.
Jim and Susan Hill's Tizahit rebounded off a 14-length defeat earlier this month to score a one-length victory over favored Protesting in the Nov 28 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
A pair of good-looking juveniles, each coming off graded stakes scores in New York, will do battle Nov. 28 in the $200,000 Remsen Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Songbird Works Fast and Easy at Santa Anita
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses
- Malibu Moon Filly Tops F-T Pinhook Prospects
- A Look Back: Showdown in the 1986 Marlboro
- Breeders' Cup Decision Looms for Frosted
- Arrogate Finishes Strong in Latest Drill
- Catch a Glimpse May Not be Done for Season