Several sire list improvements arrive with 2015. read blog
View more photos from our magazine series training offspring of Lemon Drop Kid. view slideshow
View more photos from our continuing magazine series training offspring of sires, featuring Freud this week. Read more in the July 19, 2014 issue of The Blood-Horse. view slideshow
Dynaformer sired 25 Grade I winners, 10 Grade II winners, 31 Grade III winners and numerous other stakes winners following his racing career. view slideshow
- By Ron Mitchell
Ron Mitchell asks Ken Ramsey about how Ken discovered Kitten's Joy and how Kitten's Joy's progeny are doing.
View Arch and several of his progeny who have had careers on the race track. View this feature in the March 23, 2013 issue of The Blood-Horse. view slideshow
Blood-Horse Publications has launched a new tool designed to aid users in making breeding, auction, and other important purchasing decisions. The new StallionRegister.com provides 24-hour online comprehensive statistical information on over 450 leading stallions and on 2,500 stallions actively standing around the world.
The stallions with the most successful results for progeny sold at juvenile sales in 2002 fall into two groups: those who had one or two individuals that sold for six- or seven-figure prices, with the balance bringing prices well under $100,000 and those who had the majority of their progeny selling for six figures and a smaller number that sold for four figures. This article will briefly highlight the sires that fall into both of these categories.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Traveling East for CT Classic
- Champion Sire Smart Strike Euthanized
- Riposte Primed For Big Effort in Orchid
- War Correspondent, Lochte Head Appleton
- Streaking Phaeton Heads Gulfstream Oaks
- Bronzo Vying for First U.S. Win in Tokyo City
- Dubai World Cup: Victor Espinoza
- Barretts and CHRB Partner on Testing Program
- 'Chrome' Draws Outside Post 9 for World Cup
- Fulton Named Tattersalls South American Rep