Topped by millionaires Unbridled Elaine and Take Charge Lady, Keeneland's November breeding stock sale jumped out to a healthy start Monday, with a 16.2% increase in gross receipts over the same session one year ago. The median price rose 2.8%, the buyback rate was down substantially, and the average price fell 5% over the same session last year.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar
- Hill Specialist Ambitious Brew Takes Eddie D.
- Postponed Clear Favorite in Arc de Triomphe
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Charlton’s Abbotts Retiring on Own Terms
- Tepin Works Half-Mile at Saratoga
- Suffolk Downs Applies for Six 2017 Race Dates
- NYRA Sanctioned for Aqueduct Water Pollution
- New Santa Anita Turf Course Passes First Test