The Aga Khan's Sagawara confirmed her classic credentials with a hard-fought neck victory over Rjwa to win the Montjeu Coolmore Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) at Longchamp May 27.
Wavering stormed down the center of the course to post a mild upset in the $353,785 Montjeu Coolmore Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) at Longchamp May 22.
Rapidly-improving Sarafina survived a stewards' inquiry to take the Montjeu Coolmore Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) by a half-length over Deluxe at Longchamp May 23.
Manduro emphatically proved he was the class of the field with an authoritative five length victory in the Prix d'Ispahan (Fr-I) at Longchamp on Sunday.
Trainer Andre Fabre and jockey Christophe Soumillon had reason to celebrate Sunday's memorable results at Longchamp, where they captured three races, including a pair of group I events.
Ask For The Moon outlasted Asti by a neck in a blanket finish to the Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) for 3-year-old fillies at Longchamp Sunday.
Irish bred Fidelite upset Godolphin's Hi Dubai, the clear favorite for this year's Vodafone Oaks, in the Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) at Longchamp Sunday.
On turf rated good at Longchamp Sunday, lightly raced Nadia won the Prix Saint-Alary (Fr-I) by a head over Mare Nostrum. The winner completed the 1 1/4-mile French Oaks prep in 2:08 3/5.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- Field Favored at Close of Derby Wager Pool 3
- Far From Over Interest Sold, Wood Next
- Rebel Still Possibilty for Take Charge Brandi