Grade I winners Marketing Mix and Lady of Shamrock head a solid lineup for the $250,000 Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) at Betfair Hollywood Park May 27, the headline event on the Memorial Day card.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer accounts for half the Santa Maria Stakes (gr. II) field of six older fillies and mares at Santa Anita Park Feb. 16, headed by 123-pound high weight Lady of Fifty.
Eight fillies and mares are set to contest the $150,000 Las Palmas Stakes (gr. IIT) on the turf Nov. 6 as Santa Anita brings down the curtain on its 24-day fall meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Grudge Match in the Alysheba
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - May 3, 2016
- Lani Breezes in Final Derby Preparation
- Amoss Believes Lanerie Best Fit for Mo Tom
- Three Grade I Winners Vie for La Troienne
- NBC Sports Group Sets Derby Week Coverage
- Nyquist's Groom Keeps Top Derby Horse Happy
- Nyquist Strong in First Churchill Gallop
- NYRA Looking at Synthetic Track for Aqueduct