Grade I winners Marketing Mix and Lady of Shamrock head a solid lineup for the $250,000 Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) at Betfair Hollywood Park May 27, the headline event on the Memorial Day card.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer accounts for half the Santa Maria Stakes (gr. II) field of six older fillies and mares at Santa Anita Park Feb. 16, headed by 123-pound high weight Lady of Fifty.
Eight fillies and mares are set to contest the $150,000 Las Palmas Stakes (gr. IIT) on the turf Nov. 6 as Santa Anita brings down the curtain on its 24-day fall meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Movie Premieres March 19
- NY-Bred Stakes Program Adds 2014 Enhancements
- Charles Town to Make Donation to CANTER
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana