Grade I winners Marketing Mix and Lady of Shamrock head a solid lineup for the $250,000 Gamely Stakes (gr. IT) at Betfair Hollywood Park May 27, the headline event on the Memorial Day card.
Trainer Jerry Hollendorfer accounts for half the Santa Maria Stakes (gr. II) field of six older fillies and mares at Santa Anita Park Feb. 16, headed by 123-pound high weight Lady of Fifty.
Eight fillies and mares are set to contest the $150,000 Las Palmas Stakes (gr. IIT) on the turf Nov. 6 as Santa Anita brings down the curtain on its 24-day fall meet.
Most Popular Stories
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- OBS Spring Sale to Test Depth of Juvenile Market
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio