Stall Nizza's homebred 3-year-old filly Nightflower scored a convincing triumph older over males in the Preis von Europa (Ger-I) Sept. 27 at Cologne.
Disqualified from his second in the 2013 edition of the Preis von Europa (Ger-I), Empoli won this year's race without controversy when he overhauled pacesetter Earl of Tinsdal in the shadow of the post at Cologne.
With a breakthrough group I win two starts back, Sirius aims to add another in the Preis von Europa (Ger-I) Sept. 28 at Cologne.
Vif Monsieur was awarded the win in the Preis von Europa (Ger-I) Sept. 22 at Cologne upon the stunning disqualifications of respective first- and second-place finishers, Meandre and Empoli, for interference.
Girolamo, a stablemate of defending Arc champion Danedream, had his moment of glory when he won the Preis Von Europa at Cologne Sept. 23, the final group I race of the 2012 German season.
Campanologist returned to the winner's circle for the first time in over a year when he cruised to an easy victory in the Preis von Europa (Ger-I) at Cologne Sept. 25.
Scalo notched the first group I win of his career when drawing off in the final furlong to capture the Preis von Europa (Ger-I) at Cologne Sept. 26.
Gonbarda overcame some bad behavior at the starting gate to win the IVG-Preis von Europa (Ger-I) at Cologne on Sunday. The 3-year-old filly broke through the starting stalls twice, but was quickly caught and reloaded each time.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park
- Exaggerator, Nyquist Set for Belmont Rematch
- Exaggerator Turns the Tables, Wins Preakness