Gross and average plunge at CTHS Canadian-bred preferred yearling sale Sept. 8.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 260 yearlings for its New York-bred preferred sale. The number is up 20.4% from last year's total of 216.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
The Fasig-Tipton Saratoga NY Bred Preferred Yearling 2008 Data Digest Results Edition is a FREE download, presented by Denali Stud! An in-depth review of the auction.
Beeper Alarm, a bay filly by General Meeting, brought the top price of $165,000 during the Barretts October preferred yearling sale Tuesday at Fairplex Park in Southern California.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates