Gross and average plunge at CTHS Canadian-bred preferred yearling sale Sept. 8.
Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 260 yearlings for its New York-bred preferred sale. The number is up 20.4% from last year's total of 216.
The Fasig-Tipton New York-bred preferred yearling sale enjoyed some big upswings in its key business figures on its opening night, Aug. 13, in upstate New York.
The Fasig-Tipton Saratoga NY Bred Preferred Yearling 2008 Data Digest Results Edition is a FREE download, presented by Denali Stud! An in-depth review of the auction.
Beeper Alarm, a bay filly by General Meeting, brought the top price of $165,000 during the Barretts October preferred yearling sale Tuesday at Fairplex Park in Southern California.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Adventist 'Ready' if Derby Spot Opens Up
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Haskin: Viva Canonero...Again