The Maryland Jockey Club announced that popular electronic music DJ and producer Armin van Buuren will headline the 2015 Preakness InfieldFest concert.
Baltimore Ravens All-Pro kicker Justin Tucker helped kick off festivities leading up to the 139th Preakness Stakes (gr. I) with a series of humorous social media commercials that debuted April 4.
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced that 2013 double Grammy Award winner Lorde will headline the 2014 Preakness InfieldFest concert.
The Maryland Jockey Club March 29 launched the 2011 Preakness InfieldFest campaign, "The Legend of Kegasus."
The Maryland Jockey Club has announced details for this year's Preakness InfieldFEST, which will feature live entertainment, other events, and a $20 mug for unlimited refills of beer.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Mokat Surges to San Clemente Victory
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- Fair Eva First Stakes Winner for Frankel
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis