Keeneland and Woodbine Entertainment Group were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award at the International Simulcast Conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Video race replays from Magna Entertainment-owned tracks have been restored by a new contract between TrackNet Media and Post Time Technologies.
A temporary ban on the release of race video replays from Magna Entertainment tracks may continue through the end of the week for Post Time Technologies business partners, which include The Blood-Horse and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Bloodhorse.com, the Thoroughbred industry's leading online Web site for the latest news and information on racing and breeding, now includes high-quality, full audio race replay videos of graded stakes races from the United States, available for viewing within 20 minutes of the respective race.
Post Time Technologies has signed an agreement with Thoroughbred auction company Fasig-Tipton to provide real-time Internet access for all of Fasig-Tipton's auctions.
Post Time Technologies will not offer Pimlico and Laurel Park replays to its offerings for subscribers.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Look Back: Dr. Fager Delivers on Turf in United Nations
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun