Keeneland and Woodbine Entertainment Group were declared co-winners of this year's Simulcast Award at the International Simulcast Conference in Clearwater Beach, Fla.
Video race replays from Magna Entertainment-owned tracks have been restored by a new contract between TrackNet Media and Post Time Technologies.
A temporary ban on the release of race video replays from Magna Entertainment tracks may continue through the end of the week for Post Time Technologies business partners, which include The Blood-Horse and the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Bloodhorse.com, the Thoroughbred industry's leading online Web site for the latest news and information on racing and breeding, now includes high-quality, full audio race replay videos of graded stakes races from the United States, available for viewing within 20 minutes of the respective race.
Post Time Technologies has signed an agreement with Thoroughbred auction company Fasig-Tipton to provide real-time Internet access for all of Fasig-Tipton's auctions.
Post Time Technologies will not offer Pimlico and Laurel Park replays to its offerings for subscribers.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- Calumet to Sponsor KY Downs Juvenile Stakes
- 375 Cataloged for F-T Midlantic Fall Sale
- Wally's Choice Among Four for Canterbury HOF
- Travers Overnight Rating Best Since 2004
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score