The Georgia Horse Racing Coalition, a group of leading business and civic leaders dedicated to bringing first-class horse racing to Georgia, unveiled plans Jan. 16 for a ground-breaking, mixed-use racetrack development.
Officials at Monmouth Park broke ground the morning of Oct. 8 on a new 7,500-seat amphitheater, set to debut in 2015.
Upgrading the on-site customer experience, be it for live horse racing or full-card simulcasts, is critical to the growth of the business, panelists said Oct. 7 on the first day of the International Simulcast Conference.
The International Simulcast Conference in Lexington will commence Monday, Oct. 7, with a series of sessions devoted to the urgent need to improve and enhance the customer experience at tracks and simulcast facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- La Cressonniere to Miss Arc After Setback
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation