The Georgia Horse Racing Coalition, a group of leading business and civic leaders dedicated to bringing first-class horse racing to Georgia, unveiled plans Jan. 16 for a ground-breaking, mixed-use racetrack development.
Officials at Monmouth Park broke ground the morning of Oct. 8 on a new 7,500-seat amphitheater, set to debut in 2015.
Upgrading the on-site customer experience, be it for live horse racing or full-card simulcasts, is critical to the growth of the business, panelists said Oct. 7 on the first day of the International Simulcast Conference.
The International Simulcast Conference in Lexington will commence Monday, Oct. 7, with a series of sessions devoted to the urgent need to improve and enhance the customer experience at tracks and simulcast facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Under Agreement, Trainer Umarov Suspended Five Years
- Classic Empire, McCraken Individual Favorites in Pool 3
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - February 21, 2017
- Guest Suite Fires Bullet in Preparation for Risen Star
- One Liner Laughs Last in Southwest Stakes Victory
- Gun Runner Rolls to Razorback Handicap Victory
- Kentucky Rescinds Dextrophan Positives