The Georgia Horse Racing Coalition, a group of leading business and civic leaders dedicated to bringing first-class horse racing to Georgia, unveiled plans Jan. 16 for a ground-breaking, mixed-use racetrack development.
Officials at Monmouth Park broke ground the morning of Oct. 8 on a new 7,500-seat amphitheater, set to debut in 2015.
Upgrading the on-site customer experience, be it for live horse racing or full-card simulcasts, is critical to the growth of the business, panelists said Oct. 7 on the first day of the International Simulcast Conference.
The International Simulcast Conference in Lexington will commence Monday, Oct. 7, with a series of sessions devoted to the urgent need to improve and enhance the customer experience at tracks and simulcast facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- The Curse of Haskin
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm