The Georgia Horse Racing Coalition, a group of leading business and civic leaders dedicated to bringing first-class horse racing to Georgia, unveiled plans Jan. 16 for a ground-breaking, mixed-use racetrack development.
Officials at Monmouth Park broke ground the morning of Oct. 8 on a new 7,500-seat amphitheater, set to debut in 2015.
Upgrading the on-site customer experience, be it for live horse racing or full-card simulcasts, is critical to the growth of the business, panelists said Oct. 7 on the first day of the International Simulcast Conference.
The International Simulcast Conference in Lexington will commence Monday, Oct. 7, with a series of sessions devoted to the urgent need to improve and enhance the customer experience at tracks and simulcast facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Churchill Downs Inc. Rejoins NTRA
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Average Spikes at Barretts March Sale
- Taghleeb Looks For Third Straight Win in Pan American
- Look Back: Searching Finds Victory in 1956 Top Flight
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- First International Aftercare Forum May 17-18