The Georgia Horse Racing Coalition, a group of leading business and civic leaders dedicated to bringing first-class horse racing to Georgia, unveiled plans Jan. 16 for a ground-breaking, mixed-use racetrack development.
Officials at Monmouth Park broke ground the morning of Oct. 8 on a new 7,500-seat amphitheater, set to debut in 2015.
Upgrading the on-site customer experience, be it for live horse racing or full-card simulcasts, is critical to the growth of the business, panelists said Oct. 7 on the first day of the International Simulcast Conference.
The International Simulcast Conference in Lexington will commence Monday, Oct. 7, with a series of sessions devoted to the urgent need to improve and enhance the customer experience at tracks and simulcast facilities.
Most Popular Stories
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Symposium Documents Racing's Racino Problem
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win