Ian Tapp reviews the days results and catches up with Pope McLean Jr., director, business manager for Crestwood Farm and Bayne Welker, Fasig-Tipton vice president of sales. watch video
Ian Tapp reviews the day's results and catches up with Pope McLean Jr., director, business manager for Crestwood Farm and Bayne Welker, Fasig-Tipton vice president of sales. Sponsored by Taylor Made Sales
The Kentucky Thoroughbred Association and Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders have elected officers and members of the board of directors.
Keeneland has elected five individuals from the Lexington community and horse industry to its Advisory Board of Directors.
Participants in the Keeneland September yearling sale talk about falling prices for horses and the effects of America's growing financial crisis.
After its ninth day, which produced a session-topper of $400,000, the marathon Keeneland September yearling sale business-wise remained down. But given recent developments on Wall Street, overall economic stagnation, and the aftermath of hurricanes, things could be much worse, consignors said.
- By Esther Marr
Plans to develop 59 acres of a Central Kentucky horse farm have triggered a debate, but the issue may come down to property rights.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Pompa, Brown Connect on Dirt in Pa. Derby
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Fasig-Tipton October Catalog Available
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions