Danon Platina wrapped up Japan's champion 2-year-old male honors when capturing the Asahi Hai Futurity Stakes (Jpn-I) by three lengths Dec. 21 at Hanshin.
The average rose 9.2% and the median was up 23.1% during the first session of the OBS March sale of 2-year-olds March 13 in Ocala. David Ingordo went to $480,000 for the day's topper, a son of Flatter for $480,000.
Star Worship and Stephanie Got Even brought $150,000 and $110,000, respectively, during the afternoon of Feb. 6 at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky winter mixed sale in Lexington.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow