TVG Pacific Classic, Alabama, Fourstardave, Breeders', Del Mar Oaks, Lake Placid, Del Mar Handicap, Adirondack, Del Mar Mile, Monmouth Oaks, Cliff Hanger, and more.
Jungle Wave, who won the 2009 Play the King Stakes (Can-IIT) at Woodbine and finished second in last year's running, returns for another go around in the seven-furlong sprint Sunday, Aug. 28.
Le Cinquieme Essai, an 8-year-old son of Fastness, wasn't about to let inclement weather and a soft turf course rain on his parade, winning the $200,000 Play the King (Can-II) at Woodbine Aug. 25 for the second year in a row.
Bill Scott's homebred Le Cinquieme Essai, a former Sovereign Award winner, repulsed a late challenge from Becrux to win the $202,400 Play the King Stakes (Can-II) at Woodbine Saturday.
Vanderlin, a 6-year-old son of Halling, made his North American debut a winning one, capturing the (U.S.) $195,206 Play the King Stakes (Can-II) by a head Saturday at Woodbine.
Sam-Son Farm's heavily favored Soaring Free overcame a bumping incident coming out of the gate to register a three-quarter of a length win in the $173,400 Play the King (Can-III) at Woodbine Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Brings Baffert Back to World Cup
- Litfin at Large: Getting Handle on Dubai World Cup Card
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Could Give Summers First Win
- El Areeb Works at Laurel Toward Wood Memorial
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement
- HRRN Set for Dubai, Gulfstream Coverage
- Suffolk Downs Files Paperwork for Racetrack Sale