The American Graded Stakes Committee has reinstated the original grade III status of this year's Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) contested Oct. 24 at Keeneland.
Sunset Glow and Osaila, the 2-3 finishers from last year's Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf (gr. IT), head a field of 14 sophomore fillies for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) Oct. 24 at Keeneland.
Hot off a series of bullet workouts and looking to redeem a disqualification in her last start, Nellie Cashman heads an overflow field of well-matched 3-year-old fillies in the Oct. 18 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT).
An overflow of 24 sophomore fillies passed the entry box for the $125,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT), forcing Keeneland officials to split the Oct. 19 running of the race into divisions for the second time in history.
Several stakes horses based at Arlington Park turned in preparatory moves there Sept. 29 for starts at the upcoming Keeneland meet that opens Oct. 5 in Lexington.
James M. Miller's Daisy Devine sprung a huge upset in the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View (gr. IIIT) Oct. 21 at Keeneland, as she ran down pacesetter In Step in the final yards to pop at 43-1.
Despite off-the-board efforts in their last starts, Bizzy Caroline and Dynamic Holiday are among the top contenders for the $150,000 Pin Oak Valley View Stakes (gr. IIIT) Oct. 21 at Keeneland.
Dreaming of Liz and Much Obliged head a field of 12 fillies going 1 1/16 miles in the Pin Oak Valley View Stakes at Keeneland Oct. 17.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Breeding Fund Changes Approved by PA House
- Name Change for Historical Racing Company
- HRRN to Broadcast Queen's Plate Live
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom