Once there was a horse named Dominion, a determined runner who put Cot Campbell's Dogwood Stable colors in front of the racing world at tracks from Chicago to Saratoga. He was a blue-collar horse with rarely seen determination--he would run on the dirt, turf, soft, hard, long, short--and he would lay his heart on the line to get to the front and stay there.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation