Once there was a horse named Dominion, a determined runner who put Cot Campbell's Dogwood Stable colors in front of the racing world at tracks from Chicago to Saratoga. He was a blue-collar horse with rarely seen determination--he would run on the dirt, turf, soft, hard, long, short--and he would lay his heart on the line to get to the front and stay there.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Casino Planned at Former Michigan Racetrack