Chamberlain Bridge scored a gritty half-length victory as the 13-10 favorite in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup Handicap at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course July 31.
Desert Party, purchased by Darley for $2.1 million earlier this year, received a rail-skimming ride from Edgar Prado and ran away from three rivals in the scratched-diluted $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) July 24 in the mud at Saratoga.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Most Popular Stories
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- American Pharoah Arrives at Monmouth
- Darley Closes Aiken Training Track Stable
- Grade II Winner Moulin de Mougin Retired
- O'Neill Sets Del Mar Record With Five Wins
- Monmouth Ups Haskell Purse to $1.75 Million
- Belmont Runner-Up Frosted Back in Jim Dandy
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- London Tower Game in Eternal Search
- Top West Coast Mares Ready for Clement Hirsch