Chamberlain Bridge scored a gritty half-length victory as the 13-10 favorite in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup Handicap at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course July 31.
Desert Party, purchased by Darley for $2.1 million earlier this year, received a rail-skimming ride from Edgar Prado and ran away from three rivals in the scratched-diluted $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) July 24 in the mud at Saratoga.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Most Popular Stories
- Alert Bay Repeats in San Francisco Mile
- Battalion Runner, Malagacy to Bypass Kentucky Derby
- Thunder Snow Confirmed for Kentucky Derby
- Fast Work Provides Relief for Girvin's Connections
- Trust in Tammy: Fox Taught J Boys Echo His Lessons Well
- Gormley Puts in Unconventional Final Derby Work
- War Correspondent Responds in Miami Mile
- Farhaan Makes the Grade in Thunder Road
- McErin, Five Fillies Take on Kentucky Juvenile Stakes
- Official Veterinary Team From China Visits Kentucky