Chamberlain Bridge scored a gritty half-length victory as the 13-10 favorite in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup Handicap at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course July 31.
Desert Party, purchased by Darley for $2.1 million earlier this year, received a rail-skimming ride from Edgar Prado and ran away from three rivals in the scratched-diluted $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) July 24 in the mud at Saratoga.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Most Popular Stories
- Blue Grass Runner-Up Medal Count Derby Bound
- Champion Producer My Flag Dies at Claiborne
- Game On Dude Arrives for Charles Town Classic
- Haskin: Art Sherman, Dave Erb 'Swap' Stories
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 4/14/2014
- Fillies Sparkle in Furlong Drills at OBS
- 2014 Stallion Showcase
- 'A Not-To-Be-Missed Uptown Society Event'
- Barretts May Sale Catalog Now Online
- Hamilton Joins Darby Dan Farm