Chamberlain Bridge scored a gritty half-length victory as the 13-10 favorite in the $200,000 Pennsylvania Governor's Cup Handicap at Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course July 31.
Desert Party, purchased by Darley for $2.1 million earlier this year, received a rail-skimming ride from Edgar Prado and ran away from three rivals in the scratched-diluted $150,000 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) July 24 in the mud at Saratoga.
A duo of juveniles who fetched high prices in the sale ring have garnered particular interest in the July 24 Sanford Stakes (gr. II) at Saratoga, where both are looking to prove they are worthy of such expensive investments.
Most Popular Stories
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Galloping
- Moreno Seeks First SoCal Win in Californian
- Ben's Cat Seeks Governor's Cup
- NY Bill Could End Exercise Riders' Insurance
- BC Sprint Winner Work All Week Returns at CD
- Brown Sends Two West For American Oaks
- Something Extra Pursues Third Connaught Win
- Night Prowler Well-Spotted in Rich Penn Mile
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout