Wagering on the Churchill Downs spring meet may again be restricted to customers of certain betting outlets, although negotiations appear to be ongoing to include some that are on the outside looking in.
Customers of Philadelphia Park's advance deposit wagering system may not have access to Pimlico Race Course signals when the Maryland track opens its live meet April 18 as the result of an ongoing dispute with TrackNet Media Group, the head of the content company has confirmed.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Strong Gains at OBS Session Led by Record Tiznow Colt
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot